Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences brings together Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, and Speech-Language Pathology. Our goal is to provide programs that are unique in terms of educating students to provide high-quality care that will integrate people back into their communities.
The College of Rehabilitation Sciences is proud to be home to two programs ranked by U.S. News & World Report: Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy. Both programs offer students opportunities to participate in research, clinical, and educational experiences.
The College is committed to becoming a recognized leader in innovative educational, clinical and research programs.
- Coaching In Context (Advanced-Practice Certificate)
- Emerging Leaders in Autism Practice & Research (Advanced-Practice Certificate)
- Hand & Upper Limb Rehabilitation (Advanced-Practice Certificate)
- Life Care Planning (Graduate Certificate)
- Neuroscience: Advanced Concepts for Evidence Based Practice (Graduate Certificate)
- Teaching in the Digital Age (Advanced-Practice Certificate)