The graduate certificate in health professions teaching and learning will prepare current healthcare professionals to become successful and effective clinical educators, providing them the knowledge and skills to utilize evidence-based frameworks and best practice methodologies to educate the future healthcare workforce.
- Make use of the primary literature to identify problems in health professions teaching and learning.
- Compose written documents that advance the understanding of fellow students and scholars.
- Make use of discussion and debate to develop solutions to emerging challenges in health professions teaching and learning.
- Develop evidence-based approaches to the improvement of health professions teaching and learning.
- Develop a theoretical and practical framework for healthcare workforce education and training.