With an increasingly high-demand for mind-body education among health professionals, learners will be better equipped to incorporate these modalities into practice to improve overall health outcomes across a wide range of patients. Upon completion of this certificate, students will fulfill the foundational course requirements needed for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and the Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) basic training.
- Understand the complex network that constitutes “mind-body”
- Describe the role of stress in health outcomes
- Explain common mind-body interventions and discuss the evidence and/or lack of evidence supporting their use
- Define the relationship between nutrition and mind-body well-being
- Construct an integrative mind-body plan for a wide range of patients